Mango Nail Edition


Hey ladies I know its been a while since my last post. Due to my busy last semester in undergrad and my new blog with just daisy I haven’t had a chance to post on my blog! Anywho, I’ve really been enjoying the nice weather and of course bright days go along with bright nails! Oh and not to mention lately I’ve been purchasing cheaper polishes, I haven’t really noticed a difference accept from my wallet!! I found this polish and my local beauty supply store and paid approx. $2!!!! Any who here’s my latest orange hue…..

No Flash used for Nail Pics








Oh and ladies I’m having a problem with storing my nail polish collection

The lid won't close!!

 Any Ideas????


Oh and be sure to check out my new blog 2bfitfabfierce.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. I love that brand I have got to try that color so cute!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The orange nails are cute!

    You could find a really cute spice rack or something (for cheap) like that to mount the polishes you use most often. Then there will be more space in your containers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty color... as far as storage, i have the same issues lol

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. @FashionJunkie thanks gurly
    @Confessions of A Confused City Girl thanks lady and we have got to solve our problem with the polish overflow lol and your blog is FAB now FOLLOWING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the polish and @missdre just gave me a great idea for my storage issue as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Style4curves that brand is a new fave of mine, be on the look out for more FAB nails using Klean Color
    @MissDre girl you are so right, such a brilliant idea! thanks for sharing this idea!!!
    @Just Daisy thanks girl!!!! and Dre's idea is great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts