YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!!
The rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘ you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah, blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!
Before going any further I’d like to say thank you to Style4curves, So she Writes and Just Daisy for Tagging me, I feel special and I apologize for the delay
11 Random things about Glo
1. I’m single
2. I love Purple
3. I’m a full time undergraduate student, studying Criminal Justice
4. Anxious to get into my career of choice
5. I reside in Norfolk, VA
6. I love southern culture
7. Planning to relocate to either Georgia or Charlotte, NC after graduation
8. I love to party Just haven’t in a while
9. Scared of roller coaster with feet out
10. Ready for another vacation
11. Would like to one day adopt even if I have my own children
Here are my answers to style4curves questions!
1. Do you still believe in love? I do believe in Love and it still does exist even though we live in an individualist society.
2. Heels or Sneakers? I love Heels and own a great selection of them but I only bring them out when I want to be Fizz! And I only wear sneakers for the gym. I’m the moccasin, Sperry’s, boots and flats, type of girl during the week!
3. Are you where you thought you would be in life by now? Yes, I am exactly where I wanted to be in life, which is in my Senior year at Old Dominion University.
4. What would be your dream job? My dream job would involve helping people whom are unable to help themselves i.e. a non-profit org. for minority women!
5. Would you consider to be social or antisocial? I am definitely a social butterfly but since I’ve learned and experienced life as an adult I’ve become a bit anti-social.
6. Do you have pets? If so how many... NO PETS, I would love to own a teacup yorkie though.
7.Why do you blog? I blog because it gives me something to do other than school and work routine. It also always me to communicate with people from around the globe and allows me to express myself!
8. What do you do in "real life"? I’m currently attending Old Dominion University as a full time SENIOR! And I work a part-time job for an international Shopping network.
9.What's your favorite hobby? My favorite hobby is dancing!
10.Are u frugal or an impulse buyer? I’m a bit of both, but I’m impulsive when it comes to clothes, makeup.
11. How many siblings do you have? I have two sisters that I battle with every couple of months/ I guess it’s a sister thing.
Answers to JustDaisy Tag!
- What's the best thing to ever happen to you? Wow this is hard to answer, but being able to see another day is the best thing to me!
- What's your favorite color and why? My favorite color is purple, because it looks good on me and it’s a color of royalty.
- If you had to describe your family in one word what would it be? BIG!
- Has any of your dreams come true yet? If so which? Yess, turning 21 and also becoming a senior in undergrad.
- What are your crafts? Im a jack-of-all-trades!
- Who is the most important person in your life? God and of course positive family members and friends
- What's your favorite television show? Grey’s Anatomy
- Why do you blog? #7 above^^^ It gives a peace of mind and it allows me to tap into my glam side and share it with all people!
- Thrifthing or retailing? Both
10. Fill me in on a secret about you or your life. I don’t have any secrets.
11. How do you spend your time outside of your blog? I spend my time working or either tuning into my studies! Oh and every now and then I shake my Feather lol
Answers to SoSheWrites Tag…..
1. What makes you happy? When I think about the idea of making it to another day! That’s the biggest blessing in my book!
2. What do you love most about yourself? I love my confidence, and strong willpower/motivation.
3. What is the best thing anyone has ever done for you? Ummmmm, I can’t name one thing I’m blessed in various ways.
4. How would you describe love? One Word Inseparable
5. Do you pick your friends like you pick your fruit? No, cause some fruit look sweet on the inside then you take a bite and its bitter! lol
6. Are you missing someone right now? If so, who No one
7. What is the most influential book you’ve read? I read a book about the numbers in the bible by Max L.
8. What is the most influential movie you’ve watched? Several, I love all historical types of movies
9. Who’s your favorite reality TV star? I like Nene for being over the top and I love Phaedra because she got her own money and a complete package of what most women want (child,husband,home,career,etc)
10. What your current favorite music video? Sorry I don’t watch music videos.
11. What’s your favorite song? I have several faves, right now I'm really loving Florence & the machine, and Adele
The 11 People I’ve chosen are:
11. I only have 10!!!
My Questions for you:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What are your plans for your next vacation?
3. Where do you reside?
4. Do you have children, if so how many?
5. When do you find time to blog?
6. What do you do for a living?
7. Why is blogging important to you?
8. Have you ever-met one of your followers, or plan too?
9. Who is your favorite artist?
10. What do you blog on?
11. What would you like to see more or less of on my blog, suggestions?

Thanks SO MUCH for the tag hun! <3
ReplyDeleteNo prob cant wait to see your response
ReplyDeleteThis is cute!!! Thanks for tagging me!
ReplyDeletestumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show you some blog luv!!
ReplyDeletedef enjoyed this post!!
http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
@ClassAKAlychic No problem! and @ms.composure I'm happy you did come across my blog! thanks for the love and I'm following the infinitefitness blog
ReplyDeleteaww..this was really cute!! ty for tagging me..i'll be doing my soon!! TY Glo!
ReplyDeleteDreek
Ms. Glo I am so sorry if it is not too late I will begain this tag. I just checked my comments.
ReplyDeleteand of course you're taggeed Ms. Glo.
ReplyDeleteAfter getting tagged more than twice... I QUIT! lol Love your responses!
ReplyDeleteE. Louise
www.shapelylouise.com
@Sho I'm going to have your tagged questions answered lady, thanks for the tag!
ReplyDelete@E.Louise girl I definitely understand!