Raise A Glass For The College Grad


Hey loves,
I'm back and with great news that is...... I'm now officially a COLLEGE GRADUATE!!!! I'd be lying if I didn't say that this is one of the greatest accomplishments of my life! At the tender age of 22 I have a B.S in Criminal Justice! I have worked hard and earned my degree, and this isn't my last stop I will continue my education by entering into Law school! As for what I'm doing temporarily...... ummm chilling your girl needs a break lol! But to serious business this summer I plan to study for the LSAT and if I get lucky, obtain a job within the Federal Government! Oh and S/O to all the other Graduates out there.
P.S below are a few pics of my glorious day!!!!







Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Congrats Glo!!!! I wish you nothing but the best and u looked gorgeous on your day!! I graduated from college 6 six years ago so ur making me feel old lollllll j/k

      Delete
  2. Yayyy!!! Congrats girly! You look great!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ebbs thanks girl
    @Style4Curves thanks girly I had to look FAB on my day and I can't tell you've aged a bit
    @ClassAKAlyChic thanks girly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations !!! you looked greattt !! so proud, pretty girlll !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks CMyFullandFABLife!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!!!

    I am soooooo proud of you girl, you look beautiful :D

    <33333

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you are so inspirational well done!

    www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thanks @Fabulously Pink and @Confesions of A City Girl! I know I'm late responding but life after undergrad is busy! In a few days or so I'll be updating both of my blogs respectmyfab.blogspot.com and 2bfitfabfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts