FAB Nails ***SC Pink Forever***

Flash

Flash

W/O Flash

W/O Flash

Hello Ladies, 

I know I've been M.I.A but I'm BACK! Here is a swatch of one of my new Polishes I brought from Walgreens, and as usual it is a Sinful Colors Shade. For some reason this brand continues to amaze me with their variety of hues!!! Check back soon cause I will have a small beauty haul in which this shade is included......

Comments

  1. This is my favorite pink polish! Sinful Colors does have such a varitey of colors. That's why I love the brand.

    Glad to see you back, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its becoming one of my faves as well!! And the price is unbeatable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shade! Sinful Colors is my favorite nail polish brand girl :D Pink is so in for the spring can't wait for the haul!

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy this shade has definitely become a fave of mine! and I love pink year round

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey love your blog!looking forward to your posts.love all e nail colours uv posted so far

    www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thanks Fabulously Pink Im glad you like the blog! and I will continue to keep the FAB nail post coming!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts