New Products feat. Bhcosmetics



Hey Ladies! I know it’s been a while but I have new products I’m so excited about that I have too share!

Comments

  1. I love those lipstick shades!!!!! I've been going with the Rimmel Moisture Renew, but I will have to try CG too! Cute video... You look great!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl thanks I've never tried Rimmel but they do have some nice shades Im going to check them out! and yes I love some CGQueen Lipstick its just perfect for our Hue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I'm so jealous on that palette p.s. I love your hair bone straight cute eyeshadow :)

    Xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Daisy I love those palettes! and I just started the bone straight trying to get used to eat

    ReplyDelete
  6. That green looks awesome on you girl... i need you to help me with my make up!!!

    Come and check out my blog when you have a chance!

    -Kami from brokefashionista11.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    btw your blog is so organized and cute i love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Im still learning! I can share some tips with you!!! and Im now following you, and yeah I try to keep it as organized as possible, i cant stand clutter-blogs!lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts