What Glo is Reading....


Hello ladies, I know it’s been a while since I've done a post but this one in particular is different. This is the first post on a book review. So I recently purchased these two books, one of the books I bought because of my friend Daisy posted about it and the other book is something I came across while browsing B&N site. The first book is called "Beautylicious" and it’s by Jenyne M. Raines. This book is about everything fabulous for black girls and women alike. Even though I haven't read the book in its entirety I have read through some of its sections about having soul power and being fit and Fine. I must say that this book has something to offer to every girl it's definitely the black girls guide to the FAB life! 
The next book is titled "The Dorm Room Diet" by Daphne Oz, this book offers great advice to college students from choosing healthier eating options to providing information on how to calculate your caloric intake. These two books are great readers and I have definitely learned some new things from reading the material! By the way I purchased these books from Amazon.com because they were cheaper, ladies be sure to check them out!


Comments

Popular Posts