I've Been Tagged Again


So I’ve Been Tagged Again! Below are my responses to http://shoslifeaftercollege.blogspot.com/questions!


1.If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?I would pay for my education up to grad level, invest some, save some!

2.what are your hidden talents? Unfortunately I don’t have any,lol

3.what could you live without? DRAMA!

4.what are you pet peeves? Ignorant people

5.if you had to choose between Beyoncé’s weave or Mary J. Blidge’s style which would you choose? Neither

6.who is you celebrity crush? Lance Gross, Idris Elba, should I continue lol

7.finish this statement with your own answer: if I ruled the world, I would not allow anyone to go without food (end famine).

8.who do you look up to? God

9.what makes a blog interesting? The person behind it.

10.when you hear the word extravagant what comes to mind? Chandeliers, and top of the line décor, etc.

11.have you laughed today? yess I laugh a great amount, its healthy for you.



Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading this! We have the same celebrity crushes:-)

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks and those men are to good lookin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyonce weave or Mary J. Blige style? Interesting. Beyonce weave is on point majority of the time, but there is that little percentage where we see lace glue or lace lines :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reason why I said neither is becuase B weave be jacked sometimes and mary stuff can be a bit to much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts