I Wanna be Fit, Fab, and Fierce. What about you???

Ladies, I have great news me and Deja of Just Daisy have decided to create a collaborative blog.  We have created a fitness/ health type of blog and it is 2bfitfabfierce.blogspot.com. I’d like for you to check it out! On the blog we will cover all things concerning health, keep in mind we aren’t healthcare professionals just two women on a weight loss journey.  Coming Soon will be interviews from other bloggers whom have a weight loss journey to share! We also hope that you’d take the pledge to whatever healthier option it may be, and notify us so we can acknowledge you, and while you’re at it be sure to add our badge to your blog. We’d love to hear from you so take the pledge today, to a healthier lifestyle!
In order for you to become a pledge you must visit the site, click Pledge and follow the directions, we want to recognize everyone for their effort!

Comments

  1. I have been trying to change my lifestyle for a while now. I use to weigh 182 and I got all the way down to 138; I was so proud of myself and I guess I dropped the ball because now I'm 157, wtf. I feel like I know all the important steps to take, all the fat burning foods to eat, etc. but it's so hard, but I made a vow to get back down and keep it off. I will have to check out your other blog....


    belladonna2.blogspot.com
    aboxofjewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG girl you the bomb.com that was great weightloss and we all sometimes drop the ball. but as long as you know how to pick it back up and keep bouncing it, you will do fine. Please do check out the other blog, when you get a moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Yay us, woo woo

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. @JustDaisy i know im so excited to our start if something new!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always happy to see people want to get into better shape and live a more healthy lifestyle! The long term advantages are enormous! Definitely working on my journey now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yess gurly i definitely agree with u!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts