loveeee this shade!I've had my eye on it for sometime and it is a fall and a holiday must have from OPIxoxo,daisy
thanks girly Its from last year collection! and fab shade for holiday and fall i must agree
that green is the truth
Girl yess! I love it and thanks!
Hey this color is supercute!!!!! Thank you for following us!!! You have two new followers!!!Elle and Timmiistylellc.com
Thanks! and no prob your blog looked interesting so I followed...
Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.
loveeee this shade!
ReplyDeleteI've had my eye on it for sometime and it is a fall and a holiday must have from OPI
xoxo,
daisy
thanks girly Its from last year collection! and fab shade for holiday and fall i must agree
ReplyDeletethat green is the truth
ReplyDeleteGirl yess! I love it and thanks!
ReplyDeleteHey this color is supercute!!!!! Thank you for following us!!! You have two new followers!!!
ReplyDeleteElle and Timmi
istylellc.com
Thanks! and no prob your blog looked interesting so I followed...
ReplyDelete