Banana-Peach Smoothie

Banana-Peach Smoothie
Makes 16oz (1 serving)
·      ½ cup of Ice
·      Peach yogurt original or light
·      ½ cup of fat free milk
·      1 Banana
·      2 Tbsp of Splenda
With the above ingredients my smoothie contained:
Calories 340
               Carbs 77g
                                                                                    Fat 2g
                                                                                   Protein 11g

VS. Using Dannon 6oz. Light & Fit Yogurt Peach

Calories 250
Carbs 60
Fat 1g
Protein 11g


VS. Using Yoplait light Peach yogurt
Calories 225
Carbs 53
Fat 1
Protein 6

Hello ladies! I know its been a while, but I want to share a quick smoothie I made earlier this week. This smoothie was quick and easy to make and was very fulfilling for me, I used it as a meal supplement. I have made other versions of this without the Splenda and couldn’t taste a difference, and I’ve also skipped the milk. If you decide to try this simple recipe let me know, how it worked out for you!




Comments

  1. mmm looks yummy and loving the cup Happy New Yr Hun

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl it was delish! and happy new yr to u as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so yummy, Glo!

    Happy New Year =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Miss Dre girl it is as yummy as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Smoothies, I will have to try the peach! I travel with a reusable as well!
    Check out our giveaway to win a lightning bolt ring and earrings.The contest closes this Wednesday! www.istylellc.com ~ Timmi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! You put the recipe up lol That looks so good! I love your cup and you look super cute <3

    XOXO,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. @T.O I will definitely check that out and I love my tumbler especially for my smoothies!

    @Daisy its been up for a while hun. I was in my gym mode lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought ingredients to make a healthy smoothie today! Your recipe sounds great, I'll have to try that one too!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ClassAKAlyChic yess give it a try and let me know what you think, what kind of ingredients did u purchase for your smoothies???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts