loves it
Thanks girl!
I love the pink and that glitter polish! [=is it sinful colors or china glaze?xoxo,daisy
Daisy the pink is SH and the Glitter is SC
Those Sally Hansen polihes are too cute! Do you find that those specific ones have a long wear?
Thanks,those polishes and the Xtreme Wear shades by SH are great with a good top coat
Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.
loves it
ReplyDeleteThanks girl!
ReplyDeleteI love the pink and that glitter polish! [=
ReplyDeleteis it sinful colors or china glaze?
xoxo,
daisy
Daisy the pink is SH and the Glitter is SC
ReplyDeleteThose Sally Hansen polihes are too cute! Do you find that those specific ones have a long wear?
ReplyDeleteThanks,those polishes and the Xtreme Wear shades by SH are great with a good top coat
ReplyDelete