Walgreens Haul Pt.1 Wet n Wild Palettes




                             

    



Ladies I must say that these palettes are on point! They are highly pigmented and apply easily. The swatches above on the skin have been covered with my MAC eye primer as a base. Oh and not to mention Walgreens has been having some great sales! The palettes were buy one get one 50% off! I think that the original price is $4.99 for each palette, so I got a steal and good quality (FAB)!!!!

Comments

  1. LOVEEEEEE IT...OMG THE MAKEUP IS FYRE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes gurl im lovn it lol thanks girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG--I so love these! I have to get my hands on that green one its so sexy haha :)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I contemplated of getting these palettes very pretty girlie.

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yess Daisy I love that palette! @ Tina girl I did too but Im glad I bought them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts