Essie Grow Stronger Treatment





Hello ladies! just wanted to let all of you know about my experience with the Essie Growth Treatment and its results! I recently decided to try this product because my nails started to break and weren't strong nor growing. I decided to try this formula after reading all of the great reviews on MUA and other sites, I decided to make my purchase.  My results aren't anything beyond the norm. My nails are stronger with a little bit of growth. But I will not be purchasing this product again, and I will be going back to my OPI Nail Envy Original because it gives my nails strength and length. The only downfall is the cost! At 14 bucks a bottle, thats what made me decide to use something else. But sometimes you have to stick to what you know.

Comments

  1. awwww that sucks girl!

    $14 is sky high but you pay for what you get!

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy it is rather pricey but it works

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts