Girls Night Out
Me and one of my sisters!
Security was passing by! lolB-day girl in the nude dress
Few snapshots of myself looking and feeling FAB!!!!
Hello ladies, just a quick update about my recent night out with my sister and her friends! It has been about 2 months since I've been out partying so needless to say I went in lol!!! Plus we were celebrating one of the ladies B-day






I love ur hair and ur outfit is toooo cute!!! I need to find me a sequin skirt the one I have now is wayyy too short smdh
ReplyDeletewww.style4curves.blogspot.com
Love the look...and that skirt is just fabulous!
ReplyDelete~Tavia
loving the bangs on you work lol and you all looked very pretty
ReplyDeletewww.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com
@Style4curves thanks ladi and i got that from AStewart earlier in the year!
ReplyDelete@Mrs.T Mac. thanks
@TinaDiva: i luv bangs on me! and thanks girl
looking absolutely wonderful girl!
ReplyDeleteI love the sequinned skirt and those suede pumps :)
you were def. getting it on the dance floor, everyone looks beautiful <3
xoxo,
daisy
thanks Daisy! girl I had to release all pressure and what better way then dancing (my workout plan) lol
ReplyDelete