Versatile Blogger Award (Awarded)



First and Foremost I’d like to say thank-you to So She Writes for awarding me! She has a fabulous blog and she writes great post, so check her out!

The rules state that you must link the person who gives you the award, list 7 things about yourself, and pass the torch to 15 other bloggers.  

7 things about Myself:
1. My favorite color is Purple            
2. I wish I could write more post than I do
3. I love to shop
4. Love to travel
5. Love Make-up (cosmetics)
6. Pet Peeve: Chipped Nails
7. Very Confident

Ok so here are the other ladies I have awarded:

***All the FABULOUS LADIES THAT FOLLOW ME(you know who you are)***


Comments

  1. My pet peeve is chipped polish too! Ugh, it irks me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one! lol I be tryna hide my hands soon as i see a chip

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts