Update on ME and SPIN
The class was a great workout and I could see myself attending more often. But I must share the downfall: that class kicked my AZZ yes I said it! My buns are sore to death! I couldn’t enjoy the workout cause all I could think about was my butt hurting. Even the instructor picked up that I was struggling with the seat and she offered me her seat-padding thing! That made the uncomfortable situation a little better but I was still hurting! And as I type this, my buttocks are thumping! To add, the class definitely got my heart rate pumping, and so I got my sweat on! The music was bumping along with my achy butt. I’ll know what to expect next time. I have to purchase maybe 3 or 4 of those seat cushion things. Oh and the class was 45mins long, I hung in their for it to have been my first time. Will I go back, yes but I will have padded seat thingy’s in hand. I spoke with the instructor afterward and she said once I attend about 3x I will be adjusted to the seat. I doubt that!
Have any of you ladies tried it, or are interested? I say go for it!

Congrats on getting through your first class it hurts the first few times but afterwards your buns become numb to it trust me I know I take cycling weekly at my gym and it is a great work out.
ReplyDeletewww.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com
thanks girl. I hope my buns can adjust cause they're just healing now, a day after. Im going to try and make it apart of my routine besides the pain
ReplyDeletewow girl more power to you! I need to get my ass spinning too haha maybe it will grow some lol
ReplyDeletelmao! girl im dying over here! I definitely think there are some booty boostn pros to it also!
ReplyDelete