Do you have to mix two shades to get your shade also at Mac? I do to and it is so costly so happy I found Revlon Color Stay 24 hr Liquid Foundation. One Bottle less than $8.00 and is a perfect shade.
No I've never had to mix 2 shades those are actually two different foundations I use them separately. And if you find yourself mixn two shades return that makeup and get rematched by someone else! Not all of them have good color matching technique. and I have tried the Revlon color stay i think that i was cappuccino, unfortunately it didn't work out for me. it made my skin burn
Do you have to mix two shades to get your shade also at Mac? I do to and it is so costly so happy I found Revlon Color Stay 24 hr Liquid Foundation. One Bottle less than $8.00 and is a perfect shade.
ReplyDeletewww.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com
No I've never had to mix 2 shades those are actually two different foundations I use them separately. And if you find yourself mixn two shades return that makeup and get rematched by someone else! Not all of them have good color matching technique. and I have tried the Revlon color stay i think that i was cappuccino, unfortunately it didn't work out for me. it made my skin burn
ReplyDeleteI love me some MAC great shades!
ReplyDeletePurple is perfect for the fall girls =]
yes I love purple all year around and those are BE
ReplyDelete