Plus Women“N”Girdles

Plus Women“N”Girdles
Hey ladies,
I’ve been thinking about this topic for some time now. As I’ve stated before I’m a plus size girl and I’ve known about girdles for as far as I can remember. My mother schooled me very early on how to be a neat chubby girl. Of course she introduced me to the old school type that gives you a little breathing room, but as I grew older and wiser I discovered spanx! One of my biggest pet peeves with big girls in general, is that some of us fail to smooth out our flab. I’m not saying one should hide their fat but enhance their figure by making things flow together. And from my understanding even celebs wear spanx (as a matter of fact they are the main ones)! Tina Knowles stated that every woman should wear pantyhose type of shape wear! Beyonce always has on some type of shape wear just look close, even though she has an amazing figure she wears it to enhance and keep her shape together! Overall, I think that plus size or women whom have a little extra baggage should assist in getting rid of the stereotype that big girls are sloppy! Ladies suck those guts in, don’t ruin the outfit, werk it!!!!

Note: Girdles come in a variety of sizes and styles, and one should put comfort first when purchasing!
Katy Perry

Kim Kardashian


Before and After  

So tell me what you think about this girdle/girlfriend accessory…… 

Comments

  1. AMEN!

    I learned young too, you never leave without your girdle!

    It is all the rave its been that way in the past and its booming in the present.

    The secret is definitely out, and these celebrities are the proof!

    My girlfriend always holds me down <3

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol my girlfriend holds me dwn never folds and never ever roll out on me lol! Girdles have been around since the 15th/16th century and small figured women have been wearing them for ages!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts