New Shows! Y'all Ready

Hey ladies,

It’s about that time again! The Atl HW is coming back and the Braxton’s are coming back also. I’m just excited cant wait to see the new Nene Leakes and her white chocolate. As far as the other ladies, I can’t wait to see Kim new baby. As far as the Braxton’s go I cant wait for some for of Tamar’s .com’s and .org’s
As of right now I’m watching BBWives LA, The Biggest Loser, Lala’s full court life (sometime), and a little of the T.O show. Needless to say my Monday nights are full!

So what are you ladies watching, so far? Do you plan on tuning in for any new shows ???


Comments

  1. Omg I am so excited also I can not wait those are my shows also. We can tweet about it during the shows lol

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl yes I will be ready too! I know them atl hw gon be off the hook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to both of those shows!!!

    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Style4Curves well I hope you vist again maybe we can have some gurl talk-discussions about the shows. cause it going to be a whole lot of drama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl i cannot wait!!!!!

    I love me some braxtons especially ms. nene too I've waited all summer for this and its all in my birthday month what a great present :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Daisy What a pleasant surprise! girl I love Nene (bloop-bloop) and Whogoncheckmeboo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im just ready for Nene hunny lol a true mess

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Shawn girl she is my fave HW out of all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts