Leaving Weight Watchers



So ladies I’ve been on the plan since like June and didn’t see any big results. As I had discussed with Daisy I don’t really have bad eating habits, it’s just that I don’t get enough exercise to balance out what I am consuming. For the record I’d like to say that Weight Watchers does work. But I think it benefits people whom have really bad eating habits more than those that don’t. When I joined again for the (I don’t know how many timeth)! I realized that my eating habits didn’t really change because I was consuming foods as if I was already on the program. I think that is the main reason why I didn’t see any big results.

So now I’m on another quest and that is to lose weight without paying some company $40.00 a month. Oh and to add for me to give $40 to someone to tell me how to eat was getting a little out of hand. I’ve now decided to (NEW PLAN)……

·        Consume/Eat 1,200-1,550 a day diet
·        Exercise 3x a week for @ least 1hr
·        Use sparkpeople.com(which is free) as a weight lost site I’m poshladi if you want to reach me there
·        Use my exercise supplement 35 mins to an hour before hitting the gym (to be HOT)
·        Take multi-vitamins everyday
Take Metamucil 3x daily (3 Tbsp)
·        Stay motivated and into my well being 

Comments

  1. Everything isn't for everybody I'm just so happy that you've found an alternative that will help you continue your quest to being FAB & Fit! I am here for the ride as always girl

    we got this in the bag!

    :D

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy I truly thank u for all the support! and Ive got ur back too we got this!


    P.S you are so supportive, a great motivation and definitely a GREAT FRIEND! where have u been all my life lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Glo- Have you ever heard of eating for your blood type? I read a fascinating book by Dr. Christiano. He's a naturopath doctor and shares some interesting findings. I have also noticed that when I eat right for my blood type, I have more energy and lose weight (in conjunction with exercise). I had stopped for a while but going back to it.

    by the way, I found you on Miss Dre's site for the award she gave you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey RadiantBrownBeauty.com thank you for the information. Ive never hear of this type of diet before! I will definitely be checking it out! thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts