@Operation6 girl thanks I've never held back on white clothing and u shouldn't either. u have a big success story and if u can wear a bikini im sure u can pull off some white jeans! and u can follow me by going under the "Lovely Followers" section on the right----------->
pretty!! Love the white jeans!!!
ReplyDeletethanks gurl
ReplyDeleteYes, them white jeans are FAB! I was waiting til I lost more weight before I bought me a pair but your fabulosity is inspiring me to get a pair SOON.
ReplyDeletebtw, I cant figure out how to follow u :(
@Operation6 girl thanks I've never held back on white clothing and u shouldn't either. u have a big success story and if u can wear a bikini im sure u can pull off some white jeans! and u can follow me by going under the "Lovely Followers" section on the right----------->
ReplyDeleteyesssss Girl you sure are fab and I need to make that follow button for u asap!
ReplyDeletegirl you look too cute
ReplyDelete@Shawn thanks girl!
ReplyDelete