Halloween


Usually I don’t participate in this event but my only niece birthday is on October 30th so my sister and her hubby decided to give her a little Halloween party. At first I considered being something scary for the kids then I thought about being FAB! So of course I went with being fab!! Here are a few pics of some ladies and I that decided to get into costume mode! 




Comments

  1. love the outfit and you guys looked like you all had alot of fun.

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking absolutely FAB girl! I love the flared jeans and that suede pump that color really pops on you haha

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fro and the pink!
    www.kellymonroe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kelleashia thanks and welcome to my blog lady!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts