Girl you are the best!Thanks for yet another great tutorial :)I'm reconsidering my Avon anxieties hahaP.S. I love how your tank top matches your eye shadow...totally FAB!xoxo,daisy
Aww thanks for the support Daisy! I'm trying girly and you should consider something from Avon maybe a lipstick.. and I didn't even realize my shirt and shadow matched until after I did the video lol!
Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.
Girl you are the best!
ReplyDeleteThanks for yet another great tutorial :)
I'm reconsidering my Avon anxieties haha
P.S. I love how your tank top matches your eye shadow...totally FAB!
xoxo,
daisy
Aww thanks for the support Daisy! I'm trying girly and you should consider something from Avon maybe a lipstick.. and I didn't even realize my shirt and shadow matched until after I did the video lol!
ReplyDelete