Vitamins
Hello to all, I’m back with some exciting news about my process in becoming……..Fit n FAB!
***I recently purchased some Dietary Supplements from GNC***
I just started using them (**) today
**The Women’s Ultra Mega Active Multivitamin: I used this as a typical multivitamin to support my diet with the items I lack in food intake. Sale price $19.99**BeHot: I only used this item 35-45 mins before I went to the gym and worked-out, I will give an update in 2weeks about its effectiveness (as far as weight loss and energy). The pills may seem like a lot but they are easy to swallow and I did get a boost for my workout today. I paid $29.99 for them on sale!!!
The Biotin: Typical usage, I don’t take this pill everyday because I sometimes forget. Wal-Mart approx. $7.00
Fish oil: I haven’t started taking this item yet, I will be purchasing them tomorrow. This item helps to reduce chance of coronary heart disease, etc. I will provide an update in a week.





Thanks for all of the tips! I've been needing to get my internal health better!
ReplyDelete