My Workout Playlist

<<<<<< My Gym IPOD (I use this one in gym because it’s lightweight)

****My workout playlist is composed of my Top rated songs in my IPOD***
While working out I like to listen mostly to Rap/Hip-Hop because it just gives me the extra boost. I really enjoy listening to the bass/beat in Gangsta Rap Songs. So I’m going to name just a few that got me pumped in the gym today… Oh and don’t judge me lol some of these booty popping songs get my heart rate pumping and therefore I burn calories! 

***So it maybe derogatory but its fat burning----so I’m benefitting*** 

1.    Why I love you: Jay-Z, Kanye West(ft Mr.Hudson)
2.    Shake that Monkey (don’t judge me) great beat
3.    Where I’m From (Marcy): Jay-Z
4.    Big Pimpin: Jay-Z (ft. Pimp C and Bun B )
5.    Go shorty Go: (Travis Porter)
6.    Ham: Kanye West, Jay-Z
7.    Swag Surfin Remix: Fabolous Juelz Santana,Red Café, Maino
8.    Hard In The Paint: Waka Flocka
9.    All the Way Turnt up: Travis Porter,YT,ATL
10.  ASAP: T.I
11.  You Hot: Tanya Stephens
12.  Bait: Wale Ft. TCB
13.  Bad Girl: Usher
14.  Racks on Racks: YC (ft future)
15.  House Party: Meek Mill (ft Young Chris)
16.  Have her singing like: Travis Porter (ft Roscoe Dash)
17.  Booty Got Swagg: soulja Boy
18.  This is the life: Rick Ross (ft Trey Songz)
19.  Making Love to the Money: Gucci Mane
20.  Bring It Back: Travis Porter
21.  Straight Work: Lady Saw
22.  Batty Rider: Buju Banton
23.  Shake that thing: Sean Paul
24.  Gucci Bandana(GoGo): Reaction Band
25.  Thriller: Michael Jackson

Comments

  1. I love your playlist I have those songs on my workout playlist also and it keeps me so PUMPED!

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this!!! I was needing some workout music...

    plussizesouthernlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timeka girl I need to do another one with some updated music! so be looking out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts