My 1st Blog Award


Thanks to the Lovely Daisy, I’ve received my 1st “Best Blog” Award, I really appreciate the recognition, considering the fact I’m new to the blogosphere!!!! Her blog is Fabulous! Check It Out
The Questions:
  • Favorite color: Purple mainly lilac and also Pink
  • Favorite song: P.Y.T Pretty Young Thing by the G.O.A.T Michael Jackson
  • Favorite dessert: Chunky Monkey Ice Cream by Ben and Jerry’s and Cheesecake
  • What is pissing you off? All the extra work in summer school
  • When you're upset, you: Write
  • Favorite pet: A Yorkie, I want one so bad
  • Black or White: Black
  • Biggest fear: No Success in chosen career path  
  • Your best feature: My dimples! And Personality
  • Everyday attitude: Hard work pays off! Why dream little?
  • What is perfection? Only you can determine perfection, there is no set value of this!
  • Guilty pleasure: Shopping for shoes and makeup! Planning trips----à Vegas is next!
7 Random Things About Me:
  1. I Love heels(all of my heels are at least 5 inches), the tallest pair I have is 6 inches*** these measurements don’t include platform in front***
  2. I think that I’m secretly a skinny girl in a big girl body. But, I still embrace it!
  3. I wish I had time to waste, so I could blog like I really want to…..
  4. I was employed at both Torrid and Lane Bryant and hated their prices and majority of their clothes!
  5. I’m definitely a southern girl, and couldn’t imagine myself living in a big city such as New York, unless I lived near 5th Ave lol! (Sex and the City) to much sacrifice!
  6. I love love love to Dance
  7. I would love to have a room with bookshelf walls in my future home.
Unfortunately, I don’t have that many followers therefore I don’t follow many people, but these are the ladies that deserve this award!!!! 

·         DAISY: She is so caring, fashionable, encouraging and straightforward and not to mention her fabulous blog! 

·         ALL OF THE LOVELY LADIES THAT FOLLOW ME…. They are all fab and bring a ton of creativity along with their blog  

Comments

Popular Posts