Week 1 Day 1 on Weight Watchers Program
Hello everyone, just an update: I done as I said in my previous post, yaay me!!!
I joined Weight Watchers again, I’m not really sure what number this make, but I know it’s fewer than 5 times returning back to the program. So as I set in the meeting I started to think, how about how many years I’ve put off becoming healthier. So I said, now is my time and nothing can stop me! I was so excited once I signed up. I went to the grocery store to buy a few things to get me started. I bought these few items because I had recently gone grocery shopping and needed to just refill some items. Since I’m not a cook I do prefer meals in packages (I know these things are loaded with Sodium though, which is the only downfall).
Now that I’m on the new program I have way more points compared to the old program, which I think is great! I also like the idea that all veggies & fruits are unlimited (woohoo)!!! After the meeting I realized I wasn’t provided with a slider to help me find my points value for foods, I was kinda disappointed! Thanks to my fellow friend Daisy, she told me that they no longer provide that, instead I’d have to use the app on my phone or purchase a point’s calculator.
Oh and before I forget, I have many people that I share my current weight loss journey with and they continue to say, “oh that’s too expensive” and “I wouldn’t pay that much, for someone to tell me how to eat” and “you can workout at a local park or at home”. “Why waste your money on a membership for a gym and Weight Watchers”?
------I feel like paying $60(20.00 gym membership + 39.95 Weight Watchers E-tools membership) a month on myself isn’t bad at all, considering I could easily spend that much or even more by doing or buying something simple , that won’t benefit my well being! I feel that we as individuals are investments! The more we invest in ourselves, the long our lifespan increases!
The items I bought:
Skim milk
bag of Red Delicious Apples
Strawberries
2 Smart Ones Entrees
2 Lean Cuisine Entrees
1 set of Banana cream Pie yogurts
2 drink mixers
1 box of Scooby Doo Snacks
1 box of 100 Calorie snacks
3 cheese sticks

yay! I need to get a gym membership too! I've been doing the program w/o exercise and I know I'm doing myself a major disservice by cheating like that!
ReplyDeleteYou really are the sweetest Glen, I'm glad to have a friend like you during this important time in my life! :)
I love your meal plan packet, those scooby snacks sound yummy!
xoxo,
daisy
Daisy if you were to add in the gym, your results will be thru the roof! and I glad to have you also! The scooby snacks are my fav for when I'm craving sweets
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! I can't wait to see your results! Kiah
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks I cant wait either until then I will be embracing what I have!
ReplyDelete