Basketball Wives Season 3
Basketball Wives Season #3
Episodes 1-3
**** Don’t get me wrong, not coming across as a hater but the way that some of these Women act is a shame, they too old to be having all that drama!!!
Umm so let’s talk ladies….
Shaunie: Same o same o, I think that she is the wannabe peace maker, and at the same time a low key gossiper.
Evelyn: woo lord- if this old chic isn’t a mess than I don’t know what is… She has the nerve to try and profit off that wack wicked slogan, and I don’t blame Tami for suing her for slander, etc. Oh and let me not forget to mention, she obviously has a thing for ball players and twitter hookups. This type of chic sounds familiar------ GOLDDIGGER/GROUPIE, to add I don’t know anyone that likes her conniving ass!
Tami: REALIST person on the show! Now I do see that her being so up front with everything has already started some drama with Royce and the new chick Meeka. But overall if you want the truth, she’s ready and willing to serve it, and I hope she gets paid off that law suit against Evelyn
Meeka Claxton: I already don’t like this chic, when she first met Royce, she went running back to the others running her mouth, about Royce not being her cup of tea, well whatever! I can already she the beef stew boiling, this chic and someone is going to be thumpin!
Royce: I see Royce as being a wild rump shaking chic, but overall I see that she isnt a fake like the other chicks!
Jennifer: This broad is a bone head! Someone or something really needs to wake her up to the fact that she a follower, all up under Evelyns Ass! Girls get a grip.
Suzie: excuse me but can someone please tell me why this middle schooler is on the show??? To tell it like it is I think she is an as$ kisser! Oh and a punk, one minute she running away from Evelyn the next minute she shown up to her store. To say the least she wants everyone to be friends, and the truth of the matter is, it won’t work!
*******OHHH AND I MUST NOT FORGET, WHY ARE ALL OF THESE CHICKS WITH MEN THAT ARE RETIIIIIRRRREDDDDDD OR THEY ARE DIVORCED, I THOUGHT THE POINT OF SHOW WAS TO SHOW THE ACTIVE WIVES WITH PLAYERS IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Sooo tell me what you think about these chicks…………………….


Girl! Don't get me started on this show! First of all I only watch it for shits and giggles because I don't take any of these "women" serious.
ReplyDeleteTammy: firm always about the truth and not to be tampered with. I respected her up until she considered forgiving skeazy evelyn for messing w/ her ex-husband. I'm glad she's come to her senses.
Royce: reckless! She reminds me of one of those little chihuahua's who thinks their big always parking but are just as small as everyone else! I respect her blunt honest non fakeness though but she's wild!
Evelyn: Lawd, lawd, lawd. She is clearly marrying OC for the money, the payoff, the check. One word: Goldigger!
Suzie: she's a puppet, pathetic, sorry. She's so damn...why is she on the show?
Jen: Foolish. Really foolish for following people! She too old for this.
Meeka: I don't know who she really is coming in thinking she's gonna change up the game plan. Those doorknockers are so circa 90! She aint gonna make it to far.
Shaunie: confusing but fabulous. I don't know if she's for the better or the worst to be honest lol!
I barely see their men, which baffles me. The entire show is about elementary, immature fights. I feel like its a black version of mean girls. Its getting old lol
Xoxo,
Daisy
yes these women are truly catty! I see the show being another mean girls also! We think alike to much. and Meeka seriously needs to retire those bamboo doorknockers!
ReplyDelete