A True Telephone Girl
A True Telephone Girl
At times, I feel as if I’m the only person whom loves a phone conversation. I feel that a text especially to someone you don’t know, is very rude and informal if you’re trying to get to know them. For long conversations the phone is my only choice. The things I dislike must about texting is the wait time and also the dishonesty. If you’re on the phone with a person, you get an instant response and they say what they think instead of typing what they think you want to read. Other than those things, I like the comfort of another voice on the line, why wait for a message when that takes about 10mins between two people instead let the words flow over the phone and get the conversation personal again. I think that with all of this texting and technology, younger people will forget how to speak and hold real conversations, without saying LOL and OMG!
-Let me know what you think about this telephone/texting evolution????


Girl! You took the words right out of my mouth, we were just talking about this on the phone and you are so right! Texting is so lame and distant. I love phone conversations especially with you haha #phonebuddy <3
ReplyDeleteyess texn is lame! Awww #phonebuddy I love our convo's also!
ReplyDeleteWelll for Father's Day...today..I didn't call my "daddy" I texted him. LOL..very rude and not thoughtful huh? We don't really have a relationship like that...but i do understand where you are coming from!
ReplyDelete@ Kurve' If the two of you communicate that way and its effective, then that's great! But I think that its more personal when you have a live convo!
ReplyDelete