Special Thanks to *Just Daisy*
I'm really lost for words.... but one thing for sure *Daisy* is Fabulous! I cant thank her enough for her time and willingness to help me with the setup of my blog! and not to mention, her support on becoming the "Triple F"!!!!

Thanks soooo much for the love girl! It was a pleasure and I cannot wait to get started on our new fitness project! Everyone needs a little motivation <33
ReplyDeleteyess you are very right about that! I'm here for you girl, we can do it!
ReplyDeletethanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I wish you much success thrifting as you harness your inner thriftshionista. Always feel free to contact me if you need help.
ReplyDeleteLive. Laugh. Love Thrift.
XOXOXOO SheDel
I LOVE DAISY!! That is my girl! I'm so SINCEERRR!! She is so encouraging and real! Hopefully I will get to meet her next year on my NYC trip! What part of VA do you live in? I used to be stationed at Langley AFB in Hampton and my hubby was stationed at Portsmouth Naval Hospital. My BFF lives in Yorktown and my sister lives in Ashburn. Lots of roots and peeps in VA!! Kiah
ReplyDeleteyess Daisy and I attended the same college for our first year! I was born and raised and still reside in Norfolk.
ReplyDelete