June Fave's


I’m back again and I have some of my Faves for June! If you would like to see any of the makeup products swatched I’ll be happy to do so, just ask in the comment box! Underneath or beside each picture I will give the name of color, place where I purchased, approximated price I paid for each item.
 
Close up’s

(L-R)
Name of Color:
Palette: BES503 Southern Belle(that I am),MAC Red Brick
Place Purchased: Dollar store, MAC Counter
Approx.Price Paid: $1, $14.50


Sonia Kashuk highlighter brush
Place Purchased: Target
Approx.Price Paid: $13.00


(L-R)Coral Red 170 Lipgloss, Siren 677 lipstick
Name of Color: Revlon Coral Red 170 Lipgloss, Revlon Siren 677 lipstick
Place Purchased: Walgreens
Approx.Price Paid:  $4.80 each (Sale)










(L-R)
Name of Color:  MAC “Up The Amp” Lipstick, MAC “Flusterose” Lustreglass
Place Purchased: MAC Counter
Approx.Price Paid: $14.50 each


















 






  


(L-R) 
Name of Color: Black Opal (Invisible Oil Blocking Powder) Oil Absorbing ,Color Free

Place Purchased: Walmart
Approx.Price Paid: $7



















(L-R)
Name of Color:
OPI Black Shatter,SHansen Lacey Lilac,SH Sheer Me Now,OPI Gargantuan Green Grape,CG Electric Pineapple,SColors Boogie Nights,SC Summer Peach,CG Sun Worshiper
Place Purchased: OPI(Trade Secret) SH(Walgreens) CG (Sallys)
Approx.Price Paid: OPI $9, SH $3-7.00, CG $6.00







Last but not least My Monthly Reads!!!








Comments

  1. I love using L.A. Colors :) they have such a wide variety to choose from and it looks really good!

    I need to invest in more MAC products because they are the best of the best for black beauty!

    I have the same nail polish shades but different brands seems like we are on the same page again girl :)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Glo! Thanks for stopping by my blog...Im now following!! Dont be a stranger and stay beautiful!

    <3 Mele

    falalamele.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. L.A Colors are cool I have a white polish by them also.

    And MAC is a good product BUT I don't think its the best, for all people!

    It really seems like we have a ton of things in common! I really have to come to NY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Falala Mele: thanks and don't you stop being fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts