About Me




Hi I’m Glenda , but my friends call me Glo,  I’m 21 and I live in Virginia. I’m currently a full time student studying Criminal Justice and Political Science. Law school is in the making……
I eat sleep and breathe by my laptop, and overdose on the weekly reality shows and anything else that tickles my fancy! To add…. I’m the big girl that stands out in the group (not to toot my own horn) but I think that’s awesome us bigger girls need attention too!
Hope you like or is pleased with what you’re read so far!  If you plan on  following you will get to see,experience, and share my love for all things beautiful, including but not limited to makeup/cosmetics (makeup bag), topics about fitness, health and the process to a healthier me (Fit and Fab), discussion of reality shows (The Weekly), and  last but not least general (Girl talk)!!!!
Toodles, till next time……..
 

Comments

  1. I can't wait for the girl talk part of your blog! It should be plenty of fun to read and participate in :)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it will be very hott! lol and I'm in need of people like you to read and give feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks and I must say you are a beauty also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your blog ! you're beautiful and represent us oh so well dear !! keep up the FAB job !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @cMYfullandFABLife, hey girly Im happy you like what you see so far! and Im definitely trying to represent in the FAB-est way possible, lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts