***The Cookbook Series***


 
 
Hello Everyone, I know it’s been a while, since my last post. But summer school is kickn my butt!

I’m so excited my new cookbook arrived yesterday, and since I’m doing the Weight Watchers program this book and its easy recipes came in handy! The only thing is I don’t know what to cook first, there are desserts, main course meals, side dishes, etc you name it, it’s in the book.

So with that being said I want to get more familiar in the kitchen, other than the table and chairs that I sit and eat in! Just because I’m from the south doesn’t mean I know how to throw down, lol. But I’m taking any suggestions or any ideas you may have as to what I should cook starting next week.

----P.S, I’m going to cook one recipe per week and give a picture/video update! So stay tuned in…..

Comments

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts