Brush Dilemma


My Brush Dilemma

So as time continues to pass by, I continue with the struggle of trying to figure out which brushes I need in my kit. I’ve looked at several including Sigma and Crown brushes. I’ve also looked at several YouTube videos and these are the two companies that make dupes of MAC brushes. Personally I refuse to spend $40 per brush. So that’s why I’ve looked into several other similar brands.

***If you know anything about these brushes or even a brand I haven’t listed, link me to any videos you’ve seen and found to be informative.  Thanks!

Comments

  1. Girl go right over to Target and try their brushes! Some are as cheap as $1 or Marshall's/TJMaxx have great brush bundles for less than $10! I've even heard that Walmart has a great selection to choose from to lol

    Xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the info I have 3 brushes by Sonia K. from target and I have never seen any in Marshalls/TJMaxx. Walmart does have brushes maybe I'll check those out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $40 for a brush?!?!? no ma'am.com!! SMH..wow..I was just in Wal-Mart..for a little too long..and if you go to the Covergirl section, the prices will be your best friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Kurve, thanks girl I'm really going to check those brushes out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Talk to me... I appreciate the support, advice, and anything positive you have to say! Check back because I respond to all comments, support, etc.

Popular Posts