Hello everyone its Glo. This video is the first video I’ve ever done. I’ll get better with time. Please share any comments and suggestions, etc that you may have for me in the comment box below! Again, thanks for watching!
I love black opal and we have the exact same sonia...brushes girl! haha, this video was very detailed and you look super pretty! I can't wait to go out and find some of the products you listed to complete this look for myself!
I just love the colors they really pop and those earrings are super fab!
I love black opal and we have the exact same sonia...brushes girl! haha, this video was very detailed and you look super pretty! I can't wait to go out and find some of the products you listed to complete this look for myself!
ReplyDeleteI just love the colors they really pop and those earrings are super fab!
xoxo,
daisy